2011/12/28

鈞鈞的歌唱時間

鈞鈞最近很愛找別人跟他一起唱歌,明知有一些歌爸爸或是阿嬤不會唱,還是會故意點,然後說「爸爸不會」「阿嬤不會」。



"Baa Baa Black Sheep"
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for the master,
One for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.


 "Tiny Tim"
I had a little Turtle,
His name was Tiny Tim.
I put him in the bathtub, to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water.
He ate up all the soap.
And now he's sick in bed with bubbles in his throat.


 "I'm a Little Teapot"
I'm a little teapot
Short and stout.
Here is my handle
Here is my spout.

When I get all steamed up
Here me shout.
Tip me over and
Pour me out


"Open Shut Them"
Open shut them
Open shut them
Give a little clap, clap, clap

Open shut them
Open shut them
Lay them on your lap, lap, lap

Creep them creep them
Creep them creep them
Right up to your chin, chin, chin
Open wide your little mouth 
But do not let them in

Shake them shake them
Shake them shake them
Shake them 
Just like this, this, this
Roll them roll them
Roll them roll them Roll
And blow a little kiss
Muach!

沒有留言:

張貼留言